Magnetometer research topics
The interests of the Ulysses magnetometer team at Imperial College are many and varied. This page provides a list of some of the topics which are actively worked on at present.
- Large scale structures in the heliosphere (R. Forsyth, A. Balogh, D. Clack)
- Solar sources of structures (R. Forsyth, P. Cargill, G. H. Jones)
- Turbulent fluctuations (M. Gulamali, C. Pagel)
- Waves and shocks (E. Lucek)
- Jupiter's magnetosphere (M. Dougherty, P. Petkaki)
- Coronal mass ejections (R. Forsyth, A. Rees, P. Cargill, J. Schmidt)
- Shocks and discontinuities (A. Balogh, R. Forsyth, J. Gloag)
- Comet Hyakutake encounter (G. H. Jones)
- Planar Magnetic Structures (G. H. Jones, A. Balogh)
Anisotropy Telescope research | Ulysses home | Search | What's new | Comments? |
Last changed 30th June 2000 by Geraint Jones.